Combined flatbed fiber lasercutting machine with rotary axis for cutting pipes and profiles.
The SUPERA-T is a flatbed laser cutting machine equipped with an additional rotary axis for cutting pipes and profiles.
The SUPERA-T has been designed to offer companies maximum flexibility. The machine is equipped with a shuttle table for efficient and continuous cutting of flat plate. A rotary axis is positioned next to the table for cutting tubes and profiles. This offers the following advantages:
- Cutting of tubes and profiles without any conversion of the machine, so no loss of time
- Possibility of cutting standard pipe lengths up to 6 metres
- Very compact setup
- Easy loading of the tubes / profiles with an overhead crane / swivel crane
- for sheet sizes from 3.000 x 1.500 mm to 8.000 x 2.500 mm
- Tubes and profiles up to 220 mm diameter
- IPG, Raycus or MaxPhotonics fiber lasersource
- Cutting power from 1 to 15 kW
- Precitec or Raytools cutting head
For cutting pipes and profiles, the rotary axis is easily accessible via full-length sliding side doors. This allows tubes to be loaded from the side or from above.
The SUPERA-T is the machine for maximum flexibility: combined fiber lasercutting machine and tube laser in one compact unit.