The VARIA is a hydraulic guillotine shear with adjustable rake (cutting) angle.
Deratech guillotine shears are built heavily
Deratech guillotine shears are deliberately very heavily built to enable cutting with a small cutting angle. For example, a Deratech 3 meter 6 mm VARIA shear has a maximum cutting angle of 1 ° 30′ where most of our competing colleagues use a cutting angle of 2 ° 30′ to even 4 °.
- VARIA type guillotine shears are heavily built with a cutting angle kept to a minimum to ensure perfect cutting results
- Upper and lwoer knife with 4 cutting edges
- Upper cylinders ensure that the back side of the shear is completely free, allowing numerous options to be built on
- The small cutting angle ensures a fast and precise cutting process
- VARIA shears are standard equipped with automatic cutting angle and blade gap adjustment
- Available with capacity from 4 up to 30 mm sheet thickness, up to 10 meters in length