The FUTURA is a universal tube laser cutting machine.
- FUTURA 6020 for tubes and profiles with a capacity of 10 mm up to 220 mm diameter
- FUTURA 6038 for tubes and profiles with a capacity of 10 mm up to 380 mm diameter
The Futura 6020 and Futura 6038 tube lasercutting machines are both equipped to process standard tube lengths up to 6 metres.
Optionally, both models can be equipped with
- Infeed system for tube lengths up to 12 metres
- Bevel-cutting head for 3D cutting operations
- 3 chucks for cutting without material loss
- 2 kW, 3 kW, 4 kW or 6 kW cutting power fiber laser
The Futura 6020 and 6038 laser tubecutting machines are available as a budget-friendly entry-level machine with manual loading for occasional use. They can be upgraded to a fully automated production cell with automatic bundle loader and automatic unloading system, which guarantees continuous production possibilities.
With the Futura, not only round and square tubes can be cut, also rectangular, elliptical, and open profiles such as U, L, H, T, etc., are possible.
The machine delivers very acceptable dynamic performances for cutting thin tube material at high speed, but also has the technology on board to cut heavier tubes and profiles with a constant quality.
Working with the FUTURA tube laser cutting machine becomes a simple and easy task !
- Budget-friendly entry-level model up to fully automated production unit
- Flexibly expandable